The CALMS Assessment
Target age group: Children who stutter in 2nd grade through high school. The CALMS Assessment includes a Clinician's Manual, Assessment forms for each CALMS component, and CALMS recording forms.
Clinician’s Manual also includes:
- A section on how the CALMS measures relate to IDEA and determining adverse effect of stuttering on educational performance.
- Sample multidimensional IEP treatment goals and objectives.
- A sample evaluation report.
- Instructions for testing each of the 23 assessment items are provided in the manual.
- A section on reliability and validity.
- Email to order:
- Digital format book
Dr. E. Charles Healey
phn - 402.304.1819
eml - email@example.com
The CALMS can be purchased by contacting the author.